Short and sweet
Nov 21, 2018
Fixes (and a few odds and ends)
- Several grids in Workbench experienced scrolling issues. We’ve made improvements to restore proper scrolling functionality. Go forth and scroll away.
- Our email notifications were delayed. We’ve fixed this issue.
- A little scenic detour. We’ve resolved an issue that navigated users to their homepage when changing notification preferences.
- We’ve fixed an issue on the Alert Analysis dashboard where the bar graphs were not correctly displaying the data present within the dashboard.
We’re cooking up a new enhancement for the next release. In the meantime, we’re serving up some sides. In this release, we focused on tidying up a few things in Workbench. We’ve made updates to the scrolling functionality, the Data Viewer and design improvements.
- We made a few changes to improve design consistencies among our tabs in Workbench to improve the user experience.
- Certain information popovers were closing when highlighting informational text. We’ve updated the issue.
- Our investigative actions filters were incorrectly displaying canceled actions under the “in progress” filter. This is now fixed.
- When using certain browsers, the Data Viewer in full-screen mode would only display 20 results. This issue is fixed.