Expel featured in Aite-Novarica Group’s August 2021 Impact Report
This hunting-focused impact report is a tool for buyers considering hunting service providers. There are hundreds of threat hunting solutions available today – Aite-Novarica Group narrowed this list to only include those with a “direct (not licensed or white-labeled), demonstrated threat hunting market presence.” This impact report features those 13 vendors within three categories: stand-alone products, MDR-based threat hunting services and threat hunting extensions to existing security solutions. Download the report to read:
- How Expel Hunting stacks up: Discover why Expel stands out and goes beyond traditional threat hunting services.
- What makes Expel Hunting worth it: Learn how Expel provides a hunting solution that uses both human expertise and advanced automation capabilities that ensure analytic rigor and detailed outputs.
- Why proactive hunting matters and needs a permanent place in your security approach: Stay one step ahead with an in-depth hunting overview outlining the most important aspects of threat hunting today.
Get the report
Thanks for clicking submit. Your message is now being directed to a real person.
A closer look
Aite-Novarica Group highlighted several distinguishing Expel Hunting features and capabilities including …
- Proactive, reactive and targeted hunts
- MITRE ATT&CK framework alignment
- Highly experienced hunters
- Automated workflows
- A focus beyond threats
- Insights outlining interesting activity
- Hunts for newly identified IOCs
- Detailed findings reports
- Resilience recommendations
- Remediation actions